Richmond Grab Bag
This efficiently organised grab is every professional woman’s go to. The soft pebbles of the leather are perfectly offset by the textured ring on the front of the bag. The Richmond ensures you grab all the attention as you enter the conference room!
-Dimension: W33.5 X H26 X D11 cm
-Strap Drop: 16 cm
-Front compartment with ring closure
-Middle zipped compartment with pockets inside
-Back magnet compartment
-Grip handles only
-Outside: Soft pebbled 100% genuine calf leather
-Inside: 100% cotton drill lining
At Vivano, each bag is made from hides selected by our leather experts. While extreme care is taken to ensure the best quality and feel for your product, leather is a natural material and comes with its individual characteristic traits and blemishes. As with all natural materials, leather requires some extra care so that your product looks beautiful and continues to serve you for years to come.
- Keep your bag or wallet away from direct sunlight or heat as this could result in discolouration or change the look and feel of your product.
- Ensure you are careful with your product when wearing new clothes. If rubbed against certain materials, it may result in colour transfer that could damage your product permanently.
- When not in use, your product should be stored in its personal Vivano dust bag in a clean, dry place. Any contact with moisture could result in your bag catching fungus and an unpleasant smell.
- If your bag or wallet does become wet or damp, use a soft, light coloured cloth to blot the excess moisture and leave out to dry naturally in a covered area. Do not use a hairdryer or expose it to direct sunlight.
- Lightly stuff your bag when not in use so that it retains its shape.
- Always refer any stains or scratches to a specialist leather cleaner.
What is the Vivano Guarantee?
While every Vivano product is made with the utmost care and attention to detail by experienced artisans using the finest leathers and sturdiest hardware, we do realise problems can occur over time with the use of your product. Some of these problems may be out of your control.
A jammed dog hook, a stitch that is coming apart, a broken puller… we understand how upsetting this can be and don’t want you to have to go through it alone! The Vivano Guarantee allows you to send us detailed pictures and information on your damaged product up to 6 months from the date of purchase of the product. We will then assess your case and get back to you with a solution.
What are the products that are included in the Guarantee?
All bags and accessories that are part of the Vivano collection are included in the Guarantee. We recommend you read and follow the general care instructions on our website to allow your product to last a lifetime.
What are the possible solutions you offer?
Depending on the magnitude of the problem, we could offer you one of the following solutions:
- Advice on how to deal with this yourself or guidance on where to get it fixed externally
- Replace the product for you if we still have it in stock
- Give you £50.00 credit so that you can pick up something new and stop feeling blue
- Send over a discount coupon to help you with your next purchase
What are some of the possible problems that are included in the Vivano Guarantee?
We will look at each specific case and see whether it is eligible for the Vivano Guarantee. Below are a few examples:
- Jammed or broken dog hooks
- A stitch has come apart over time
- Broken zip pullers
- Metal feet that have come off
- Metal fittings that have broken
- Magnets and buttons that have come off
What are some of the issues that are NOT covered by the Guarantee?
- Scruffs and marks on the leather that have come from putting the product on the ground or hitting it against surfaces or walls
- General dirt or marks on handles and straps that occur from use
- Pen and cosmetic marks on the inside lining of the bag
- Stains on the leather or lining that have come from spillage
- Damage to straps, zips or body of the product that has occurred from forceful or improper use
Anything else I must note in order to avail of the Vivano Guarantee?
- You must keep your invoice and send a copy of it along with pictures of your product
- The Vivano Guarantee is only valid on products purchased from the Vivano website
- You must report any issues within 6 months from the date of purchase
- Each case will be viewed by the Vivano team and an appropriate decision will be made
- We may ask you to send the product to us if we feel there is something we can do to restore or repair it
- Vivano reserves the right to not offer any compensation for cases that do not meet the above guidelines