At Vivano, each bag is made from hides selected by our leather experts. While extreme care is taken to ensure the best quality and feel for your product, leather is a natural material and comes with its individual characteristic traits and blemishes. As with all natural materials, leather requires some extra care so that your product looks beautiful and continues to serve you for years to come.
- Keep your bag or wallet away from direct sunlight or heat as this could result in discolouration or change the look and feel of your product.
- Ensure you are careful with your product when wearing new clothes. If rubbed against certain materials, it may result in colour transfer that could damage your product permanently.
- When not in use, your product should be stored in its personal Vivano dust bag in a clean, dry place. Any contact with moisture could result in your bag catching fungus and an unpleasant smell.
- If your bag or wallet does become wet or damp, use a soft, light coloured cloth to blot the excess moisture and leave out to dry naturally in a covered area. Do not use a hairdryer or expose it to direct sunlight.
- Lightly stuff your bag when not in use so that it retains its shape.
- Always refer any stains or scratches to a specialist leather cleaner.